Tuesday, August 7, 2007

singlespeed or geared...to be or not to be...that is the question..

Hmm, ride singlespeed or geared for next year? I have always ridden a geared bike for racing, commuting, etc. I just ordered a GT peace for commuting for this year. I have my trusty ole Kona Kiluea rigid geared that I have been riding all year round for the past 4 years. Most of the other Vassago team riders ride a ss. I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, but I am definitely intimidated by the single speed phenomenom.

I think that I will do most of my training this fall and winter outside on my GT, but build up a geared and a single speed for next year. I hope that I get my goodies soon. If there is anyone out there looking for high end 26er stuff like wheels, frames, etc. Let me know. I will be getting rid of my stuff.

Well, I got to ride on the road for a few hours today, but tomorrow I am looking forward to put a 5hr day in. It's been so long, because I have been so busy moving and such.

Just giver!

No comments: