Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No time like the present...

I have my endurance race next week, but I do not have a racing bike prepared. I have sold all my racing bikes to get ready for the next season on my new 29er Vassagos! Cannot wait till, I can get my hands on one. Right now I have a road, cyclocross, and a 29er Peace single speed. I think that I will ride my 29er Gt peace single speed for the race. I will change a few parts to make it as extremely light as possible such as tubes/wheelset/tires, pedals (perhaps crankarms), seapost/saddle, stem/bar-I hope to take off a pound or two, and fool around with what cogset to ride. Right now a 32/18 but the course that I will be on will be extremely steep. I am afraid that on the flats I will spin out extremely or on the hills not be able to pedal up.
Not only do I have this on my mind, I also have work. I teach and have an intern this year. I was at school at 7:30am and left @10:30pm. Long day and the first real day is tomorrow.

No comments: