Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Peace


Hey everyone, I just got my new GT peace 29er single speed. It's awesome! I am mainly using it for commuting and training. It has a 32t ring and 18t cog. It feels alright, but I am wondering what my other teammates are riding this year? I am going to set up one of Vassago's as a 1x9 and the other one as a single speed. It's not white as in the picture, it's a bronze with camo writing...sweet. It's a little muddy now, but I could not resist.

I went on the same trail, that I did with my full sus. 26er. It felt way better on the 29er. It just rolled over everything. I had no problems whatsoever! I still have to play with my saddle height and stuff. But, for $500; how could go wrong getting a complete bike.

My stomach is a little sore, but hell getting a new bike sure did pick up my spirits. After a ride, I usually gorge myself with some food; but I can only have fluids for the next 48hrs. 24hrs to go...I'm so hungry.

No comments: