Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally getting settled in...

Hey everyone, I have different perspectives of blogs. But I am going to use mine like my personal diary to drain my thoughts about my training, workday, and life in general. I have 16 more days for holidays, then I go back to teaching. Not too bad.
My wife and I finally feel at home at our new house and the stress level is finally down. I have been training everyday (switching from running/bike/weights), so that feels awesome.
This week, I am starting up with my regular training regimen. Mon. weights, Tues intervals Zone 4/Zone 2 4 mins on, and 2 off/2 sets of 5/ with a 10min break in between sets. Wed. Sprints 30sec. on/3 break zone 2, 3 sets of 6 reps, with a 10min. break in between sets. Thurs. recovery ride. Fri. Power intervals zone 5 for 2.5 mins and a 5 min break, 1 set of 6. Sat. 100km road ride and Sun. easy trail ride for a couple of hours.
As a final note, I sold my last 26er and I am fully committed to the 29er movement. I will have to borrow my friends bike until mine come in. I am going to build a single speed and also a geared version via from my sponsor Vassago. Awesome people work their, they email me, don't mind having conversations on the phone, there gggreat!

1 comment:

MCF said...

Welcome aboard Mel. We're happy to have you with us. Enjoying the blog! :)

M