Friday, June 26, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
I know that it has been an extremely long time since, I have last written. I have been busy with my Master's project-I get to create a classroom based on outdoor education. Check out the article in our city's newspaper.
Thus, my summer will be very occupied with creating a curriculum to be put in use for the upcoming year.
I am still riding and training but not nearly in good of shape as I was last year. So, time to get goin!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- Moved into new house Dec. 19, 2008...temperature -45 degrees Celsius.
- Starting my Masters Jan. 5, 2009.
- Getting a intern in my classroom Jan. 5, 2009.
- Becoming a spin instructor at the local gym-I teach the 5:45am class... I made someone puke the other day, I kinda felt bad.
- Becoming a father in July 2009.
The New Year has not even begun yet, and it's super busy! I am really looking forward to all the challenges of 2009.
Some highlights are having Vassago Cycles as my sponsor and contributing to my best results ever! Hey guys, I am still commuting in -45 degrees Celsius weather. I bought some -50 boots, I gotta find some minus 50 gotch!
Here's a great quote from the 80's and Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year!!!
We're leaving together,But still it's farewell. And maybe we'll come back,To earth, who can tell?I guess there is no one to blame. We're leaving ground. Will things ever be the same again?It's the final countdown...