Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Selling bikes and more, great deals!!!

Hey everyone,

I am selling my last of my Brodie's. I have a mtb and a road frame/fork/seatpost for sale. They are up on eBay right now. But email me and I would love to do business outside of eBay.

  1. I have Full Sus. Brodie 2005 17" rocket. It has full 9spd Shimano Deore Disc. I will let it go for $900 regular retail is $2300CAD.
  2. I also have a Scandium Brodie Roadie frame/fork/seatpost for sale. It is a 50cm and I am letting it go for $300.
  3. I have a set of Cane Creek Team Ti tubeless wheelset with Titanium spokes and Conti Explorers tubeless installed and have an extra pair of Conti twister tubeless. Letting go for $450. Retail $850USD.
  4. I have a set of Sun Ringle Black Flea, super light and they have 2 set's of Maxxis tires to go along with them. $250.

Here is the link to the items, I still have to put the wheelsets on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260148303003&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

No comments: