Monday, August 6, 2007

First time ever-Time 2 giv'er

Well, this is my first time ever blogging. This racing season has been very uneventful, due to packing and moving from our first home to our second home. Let me tell you that the experience has been enlightening! I have not gotten on the bike for about a week just because I am way too exhausted moving and organizing our things at home, then trying to get all the service people to come in, people still coming in @ 6:00am to finish painting, etc. etc...
Well, some more positive things. I am happy to say that I will be riding for Vassago bikes this upcoming season. Misty and the rest of the crew, you guys have been awesome to work with thus far and I look to meet you guys soon. Unfortunately, I live way too far to ride with the other team riders Kevin, Brian, and Namrita. I do want to meet up with them for at least one team event next year though.
Off to do more organizing...sucks!

No comments: