Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a year, I am getting old!


You know how I am getting old? Ever watch Astroboy from the 80's? It was a great Anime cartoon, based on a robot in the future. The future would have flying cars, lasers everywhere, etc... the year was 2011. Holy Smit!!!
I'll tell ya, time flies by. It has been awhile since I have last written, so let me tell you in reverse order some of the new things that have been happening in my life.
  1. Moved into new house Dec. 19, 2008...temperature -45 degrees Celsius.
  2. Starting my Masters Jan. 5, 2009.
  3. Getting a intern in my classroom Jan. 5, 2009.
  4. Becoming a spin instructor at the local gym-I teach the 5:45am class... I made someone puke the other day, I kinda felt bad.
  5. Becoming a father in July 2009.

The New Year has not even begun yet, and it's super busy! I am really looking forward to all the challenges of 2009.

Some highlights are having Vassago Cycles as my sponsor and contributing to my best results ever! Hey guys, I am still commuting in -45 degrees Celsius weather. I bought some -50 boots, I gotta find some minus 50 gotch!

Here's a great quote from the 80's and Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year!!!

We're leaving together,But still it's farewell. And maybe we'll come back,To earth, who can tell?I guess there is no one to blame. We're leaving ground. Will things ever be the same again?It's the final countdown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4

No comments: