Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Idaho!!!



Hey Ebrybody, I know that it has been awhile so let me fill you in. We'll, I am pursuing my master's degree in Anti-racist education. I begin my classes this January. Also taking my CRFA, which allows me to create fitness classes. I will also be taking more cycling instructing classes, as I would want to end up as a coach. TEAMMATES I have created an excel training program where all you have to do is plug in your heart rate/age/amount of hours and it sets your entire season. Email me for details!!! It's based on cyclists training manual.


Moreover, I will also be taking a intern in my classroom from January till May. I had an intern last year and it was a great experience.


I have begun to teach spin classes three times a week-helps me get motivated with my own training.


We move into our new home on the 19th of this month, we bought a swach load of furniture and I get to buy some new electronic toys for the house. Yipee!!!


Lastly, we will be adding a new addition to the clan. Yep, we are expecting a child in July. So, both my wife and I are extremely happy. I get to have the summer off, so I get to spend it with my new family!!!


Talk about a busy year! I am still going to hit and promote local races and events. We had a great fundraiser this year where we went to the community to donate bicycles to send to Africa. We got a great response for doing it the first time. I got rid of a bike that was just sitting there and I know that it will go to good use.


I want to head up for a race in the U.S, guys where is somewhere central where I could drive to and meet ya? Let me know.


Cheers everyone, have happy and safe Christmas!


Mel

No comments: