Thursday, September 18, 2008

illtastic!!!


I woke up at 5:00pm today. Man, I feel like death. Tried riding to work...Mistake, I think I just made myself sicker! Anyway, taking another day off tomorrow to rest up.
Check out my latest results. I finished mid-pack in a "way harder ride than last year" course. I managed 7 laps and climbed over 10,000ft in a 8hr enduro race. I finished 14th out of 30 something. Top finisher had 9 laps; so we were all close, it was up to who could hold a killer pace for the whole thing. I went up by myself and supported myself between laps. It was awesome. I might try doing that next year at the 24hrs of adrenalin. I will just tell the officials that my "pit crew" went to get something to eat.
My new Jabber is in the shop and being built. Hopefully, I can get it out this weekend. Will take pic's.
Cheers!

No comments: