Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally provincial champ!!!


Hey everyone! I finally reached my goal of winning a provincial series. I ended up with 2 first place finishes and 2 second place finishes. I had my last race this past Sunday and ended up second. I actually thought that I was first, but I guess that first crash allowed another guy to get ahead of me.
I have cyclocross and another enduro race comming up. Also, I am going to get a good rest this winter from real cycling training and cross train with mma conditioning.
"Ebryone keep your rubber sid dun, and remember...I like you. Very Much!"

5 comments:

MCF said...

Congrats Mel!!!!

msysing said...

Thanks Misty, the tattoo looks awesome!!!

MCF said...

Thanks Mel - I'm working on the team roster...think you could send me a bio. Most of the guys are sending funny ones. I'll have a pic of you up there too.

We're reworking a few things for 2009 and I wanna make sure you're up there

Duckman said...

congrats!

msysing said...

Thanks guys, it's been a great season. It's too bad that travelling to races costs so much these days. If I were to a race with you guys out there, which one would you suggest to do?

Misty, I will send you a bio some time tomorrow.

Cheers!