Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nothing too eventful!

Hey everyone! Spring is around the corner, so everything is super wet. But I can't complain because at least it isn't -50! I have been training hard and working on some life goals. I am planning which classes to take for my Master's program, hopefully I can get started in May and take some time out of the classroom. Also, my wife and I invested in our financial education and have a mentor/coach to guide us through the real estate process. Hmm... what else is new? We just finalized our next home and I almost forgot, I applied for a transfer to a different school for next year. I have been at the current school for 7 years and I believe that it is time for a change.

Goals for this year:
  1. Train super hard for cycling, as the last 2 years were pretty mellow.
  2. Gain some financial gains to goal of getting out of the rat race.
  3. Perhaps begin a family.
  4. Complete tattoo and begin new ones.

Can't wait till the weather really turns!

Later,

Mel

No comments: